Terms and Conditions
The User shall be deemed to have accepted and agreed to the following terms and
conditions upon the Users usage of the website www.technopak.com.
1. The term Technopak shall mean Technopak Advisors Private Limited and the term
User shall mean the user who is browsing the website www.technopak.com (Site).
2. The User agrees to follow and be bound by the terms and conditions herein below
and the same may be altered/revised/modified at any time by Technopak without any
notice to User.
3. The website www.technopak.com is owned by Technopak. All content present on this
Site is the exclusive property of Technopak including all the software, data, samples,
surveys, report, text, images, graphics, video and audio used on this Site.
4. The Technopak name and logo are trademarks, which belong to and are owned by
Technopak Advisors Private Limited. These trademarks may not be used in any manner
by any user. Violation of this provision may invite appropriate legal action including
but not limited to suits for damages, infringement, passing of as well as criminal
5. No material from this Site may be copied, modified, reproduced, republished,
uploaded, transmitted, posted or distributed in any form without prior written permission
from Technopak. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
6. Unauthorized use of the materials appearing on this Site may violate copyright,
trademark and other applicable laws, and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
Technopak may monitor access to the Site. Materials on the Site may not be modified,
reproduced, publicly displayed, performed, distributed or used for any public or
commercial purposes without explicit written permission from Technopak.
7. Technopak may discontinue or terminate User's access to the Site at any time
without citing any reason. The provisions of this legal disclaimer pertaining to
warranty, accuracy of information, and indemnification shall survive such termination.
8. Technopak shall have no responsibility for any damage to User's computer system
or loss of data that results from the download of any content, materials, and information
from the Site.
9. Technopak reserves the right to unilaterally change or discontinue any aspect/content/material/feature
of the Site at any time.
10. Based on specific facts or circumstances, the application of laws and regulations
may vary. Based on the fundamental universal condition of the electronic communication
process, Technopak does not guarantee or warrant that the Site will be uninterrupted,
without delay, error-free, omission-free, or free of viruses. Therefore, the information
is provided "as is" without warranties of any kind, express or implied,
including accuracy, timeliness and completeness. In no event shall Technopak, its
related partners, managing directors, principals, agents or employees be liable
for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, consequential
or other damages whatsoever (including but not limited to, liability for loss of
use, data or profits), without regard to the form of any action, including but not
limited to, contract, negligence or other tortious actions, arising out of or in
connection with the Site, any content on or accessed by use of the Site, or any
copying, display or other use hereof.
11. The User agrees and undertakes to indemnify and hold Technopak harmless from
and against all claims, losses, damages, expenses and costs including reasonable
attorneys' fees, arising out of or relating to any misuse by the User of the content
and services provided on its Site.
12. The information contained on the Site has been obtained from sources believed
to be reliable and Technopak does not represent or warrant as to the accuracy, completeness
or adequacy of such information.
13. The Site provides links to websites and access to content, products and services
from third parties, including users, advertisers, affiliates and sponsors of the
Site. User agrees that Technopak is not responsible for the availability of, and
content provided on, third party websites.
14. Technopak makes no warranty that: the Site will meet/suit the Users requirements;
the Site will be available uninterrupted, secure, or error-free, the results that
may be obtained from the use of the Site or any services offered through the Site
will be accurate/reliable.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances shall Technopak or its subsidiaries, affiliates,
officers, directors, shareholders, investors, employees, agents, representatives,
attorneys and their respective heirs, successors and assigns be liable for any damages,
including direct, incidental, punitive, special, consequential or exemplary damages
that directly or indirectly result from the use of, or the inability to use, this
site or the information contained on this site or obtained from your use of this
site, including for viruses alleged to have been obtained from the site.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Technopak and User
with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersedes and replaces
all prior understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding that subject
matter. Any waiver of any provision of this Agreement will be effective only if
in writing and signed by Technopak.